Digital photo scanner is must-have equipment in every office, small office, and home base official works. Scanner devices are an early invention of science.
They are making our day by doing all types of documental job easiest for us. They are used to cover digital images from magazines and books in a colorful way.
It can create copies of document no matter the color, it can fully copy any document. Every document has a function that is called OCR. With this function, scanners can easily read text from documents.
Although, early printers were so heavy and weren’t able to scan the color document. But modern printers are small, light, and as powerful as we can scan a huge document within a short time.
In this article, we have come with a list of those digital scanners that you should consider before buying one for you.
What is the best digital photo scanner?
Digital photo scanners vary and there are so many companies that now manufacture digital printers widely.
If you go to the market to buy a printer for you, you will find particular names with different features. Not all of them are worth buying as you can’t choose a durable one for you.
This is why we are here, in this digital photo scanner list, we have added some of the best digital photo scanners on the market.
And you can choose one of them by closing your eyes. So let’s start with the main topic.
Plustek Photo Scanner-ePhoto Z300
This is a perfect digital photo scanner with plenty of features that will help you to scan and share images as much as you can.
With a dimension of 1.14×0.63×0.62 inches, the ePhoto Z300 is more efficient than a flatbed scanner. Here are some key features of this scanner,
- Powerful image enhancement function
- Advanced editing option
- Restore function for old faded images
- Supports 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 in sizes and also letter and A4 size paper
- Up to 600 dpi optical resolution
- Automatic detect paper size
- Crop the blank area and rotate automatically
- Designed to minimize potential harm to photos
- Great price
- Mediocre scan quality for photos
- Limited document scan abilities
- Manual document feeder
With the clear click quick convert, it’s easier than ever to turn your photos into digital pictures. With 9.5×8.5×5.5 volume, the scanner comes with some great features and you don’t need a computer to use this.
This digital photo scanner is quick to set up, easy to use, and portable. The key features of this scanner are,
- Portable, no computer required
- Quick and easy operation
- Able to work with 35mm negatives, slides, and photos
- 8 GB SD memory card hold up over 2000 photos
- Include photo pad image retouching software
- 20 megapixels resolution output
- 4” preview screen
- Limited film format compatibility
Epson FastFoto FF-680W
When we are talking about scanners, here must have the option that comes to Epson. It is a sheetfed desktop scanner that is almost 6.7×11.7×6.9 inches in that volume.
It is considerably better at scanning documents and excels at scanning stacks of snapshots while doing a credible job at document scanning.
The key features of this scanner are,
- Fastest photo scanner
- Intelligent file organization tools
- Optical resolution up to 600 dpi
- Scan, restore, organize and share by Epson fastfoto software
- Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR
- USB and wireless connectivity
- Auto enhancement, color restoration, red-eye reduction, crop, rotate
- Dropbox and google drive support
- Slow photo scanning
Epson Perfection V39
It is an excellent flatbed scanner that provides higher quality scans for photographic prints. Unlike other scanners, this digital photo scanner makes scanning, restoring, sharing photos easier than ever.
From photos to documents, this versatile scanner makes every day scanning simple. Here are the main features offered by the digital photo scanner,
- 4800 dpi optical resolution
- Scan to google drive and other cloud service option available
- Easy to use interface
- Scan oversized prints, documents, and artwork
- Easy photo fix technology
- Remove dust, restore color to faded photos
- Fully automatic mode for scanning
- No film scan capability
- Lacks bundled applications
Canon CanoScan Lide 400
The Canon CanoScan Lide 400 is a digital photo scanner made for scanning color photos and documents in high resolution.
It comes with 3.6 pounds in weight and 1.7×14.5×9.9 inches in volume. It includes a great interface and it is fast, easy to use.
Here are the key features of this digital photo scanner,
- 4800×4800 dpi resolution
- Auto-scan mode
- Built-in PDF buttons
- Fast and easy scan
- USB Type C connectivity
- Excellent software bundle
- Easy to use
- Lacks mobile device and wireless support
- Could be more accurate for some fonts
Canon ImageFormula R40
It is an entry-level document scanner that is designed for home base or small office and workgroups. This digital photo scanner comes with 6.2 pounds in weight and 9.6×11.4×9.9 inches in volume.
Canon ImageFormula R40 is simple to set up, easy to use, and quickly converts many types of paper documents into searchable digital files.
Here are the main features of this digital photo scanner,
- 60 sheet automatic document feeder
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Accurate OCR
- Comprehensive software bundle
- 4000 scans duty cycle daily
- 40 ppm and 80 ipm speed
- Decent conversion speed
- Lacks network and mobile connectivity
The Brother DS-740D is a great portable document scanner that comes with 1.4 pounds in weight and 1.8×11.9×2.5 inches in volume.
It includes a lot of great features like,
- 16 ppm and 32 ipm speed
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- Automatic color detection and image rotation
- Accurate OCR
- Easy to use
- No wireless and mobile connectivity
- No battery
- Lack ADF
KODAK SCANZA Film Scanner
It is a simple and non-professional digital photo scanner that comes with 5.12×4.72×4.53 inches in volume.
The scanner comes with some of the best scanning features like,
- Simple to use
- 20 MP resolution
- Options of black and white, color negative, and slide
- Can scan smaller format film
- Big and bright LED screen
- Adjustable scanning resolution, brightness, and color
- PC and Mac compatible
- Video out for TV connection
- Lining up the film holder is difficult enough
Magnasonic All in One Film and Photo Scanner
This is a compact and affordable scanner that uses a 14 megapixel 1/ 2.33” CMOS sensor to create high-resolution scans of your film negatives and solids.
This digital photo scanner comes with a micro USB cord and power adaptor, a TV cable, various film, and slide holders, and a cleaning brush along with its box.
The main feature of this scanner is,
- Quick and easy convertible options
- Scan from the bottom function
- 4 GB SD card storage
- No complicated software or the driver installation
- Simple setup
- Quick and easy scanning
- 14/22 megapixel resolution
- 3200-4000 dpi scan quality
- Don’t compatible with professional photographers
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 is an entry-level sheetfed digital photo scanner that is great to use in any type of small office and home-based business.
It offers a 1-year adobe acrobat DC software license with the scanner. It includes a large, easy to use touch screen and powerful software.
The key features of this digital photo scanner,
- Duplex scanning
- Supports google drive, dropbox
- Wi-Fi and USB cable connectivity
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- 30 ppm and 60 ipm speed
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- 1-year subscription to Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- Fast startup
- Scans various document sizes and paper thickness
- Strong software bundle with financial data support
- Lacks Ethernet support
The above list of the best digital photo scanner allows you to choose one that supports all the scanning features you would go on smoothly in your document work. Read more