Kohler 7000 Series All Good Product and oil Filter
Kohler Co. is a construction industry company founded in 1873 by Austrian immigrant John Michael Kohler and Charles Silberzahn with the purchase of the Sheboygan Union Iron and Steel Foundry from Kohler’s father-in-law Jacob for $5000.
Kohler Co., an American manufacturing company based in Kohler, Wisconsin. Kohler is best known for its plumbing products, but the company also manufactures furniture, cabinets, tiles, engines, and generators.
Kohler 7000 Series
Kohler 700 series is a popular product in the USA. supply good engines, generators, and parts today am review Kohler 700 series engines and generators and parts name.
Do you want an engine as durable and fully loaded as the pros? ohhhh that’s not working ? Look if you love a clean-cut yard and like to mow at light speed, choose a tractor or ZTR with a 7000 Series™ KT735 engine. With professional-grade features, easy starts, and dependable power, the 7000 Series offers everything on your wish list — and then some.
- HP: 24
- Shaft: Vertical
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Cooling: Air
- Fuel Type: All
- Status: Current
Kohler 700 series KT735 Speed
Kohler 700 series Four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner. speed and information.
Model Name and KT735 oil filter
- J1940 Power hp(kW) 1 : 24 (17.9)
- Displacement cu in (cc) : 44.2 (725)
- Bore in (mm) :3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 40.5 (54.9)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 85 (38.6)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication Pressure lubrication: w/full flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 18.6 x 17.5 x 13.9
- Backpressure Limit: 2 50
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 3 22.2 (16.6)
- J1995 Rated Speed: (RPM) 3600
See Moe information
Besides the lower fuel costs, you’ll enjoy with KOHLER® propane-fueled
engines, you can also save with incentives and rebates.
PROPANE EDUCATION & RESEARCH COUNCIL (PERC)
• $1000 incentive payment per qualifying KOHLER Command PRO®
propane EFI new mower or repower purchase
• $2000 Double Your Incentive, October 1, 2014, to December 31, 2014
• A single end-user or company may receive payments for the purchase or repower of up to 25 eligible
mowers per year
• Visit propanecouncil.org/marketers/propane-mower-incentive-program/ for up-to-date PERC program
information and rebate applications
• Alabama Propane Gas Association ($1000 any new or repowered mower) alabamapropane.com
• California Western Propane Gas Association ($1000 new mower, $500 repowered mowers) westernpga.org
• Delaware/Maryland Mid-Atlantic Propane Education & Research Council (up to $2500 new mower, up to
$1500 repowered mower) mapga.org
• Propane Education Foundation of Florida ($750 for any new or repowered mower) floridapropane.org
• Georgia Propane Gas Association ($500 any new or repowered mower); contact Jenni McKeen, Executive
Director, Georgia PGA, 770-645-8677 or [email protected]
• Illinois Propane Gas Association ($1500 new mower, $750 repowered mowers)
• Louisiana LP Gas Commission ($1500 new mower, $800 repowered mowers)
• Missouri Propane Education & Research Council (15% new mower, $750 repowered mowers) moperc.org
• Propane Council of Texas ($1000 any new or repowered mower) propanecounciloftexas.org
• Wisconsin Propane Education & Research Council ($1000 for any new or repowered mower); contact Emma
Shultz, Administrative Assistant, Wisconsin PGA, 608-251-0927 or [email protected]
Additional local, municipal and other incentives may exist. All incentives are subject to availability and
program rules. Visit KohlerEngines.com/propane_Incentive for the most up-to-date information on
INFORMATION IS CURRENT AS OF OCTOBER 2014.