Best photo scanners with feeder come with some important options that you need to have in the scanner.
Scanners are not a modern invention of science, rather it is a thing of the past but it is becoming more upgraded due to the modern equipment.
So, a photo scanner with a feeder is a digital scanning device that has optical scanning abilities and an auto document feeding system.
Although, not all those scanners are good in their way, as they have differences in scanning speed. That means, how many pages the device can scan per minute.
There are some other options to consider before choosing the right scanner for your office document scanning.
You also have to check the scanning resolution of the scanner, connectivity options, and duplexing issues of the scanner.
It might seem a bit difficult for you because there are a lot of scanners available in the marketplace.
We know that you don’t have enough time to check all of these to get the actual one for you. That’s why we are here with some of the best photo scanners with feeder reviews.
Hope it will help you to find one.
What is the best photo scanner with a feeder?
Let us give you the chance to introduce you to some of the best photo scanners with feeder options. Here is a complete list of the same below,
VUPOINT ST 470
VUPOINT ST 470 is a portable scanner that doesn’t need a computer to scan. It has a built-in 1.5” display and it will help you to save your scanning documents directly into a micro SD card.
The first benefit that you would find with this device is its portability. It comes with only 14 inches in length and 9.5 inches in width. Its weight is almost 3 pounds.
Although VuPoint is an experienced company that has been working in the device media for so long. And you can find this photo scanner with a feeder much reliable for you.
The main features of this scanner are,
- Long-lasting battery intended for up to 400 scans per charge
- Protective and convenient case
- Scanning document stored to a micro SD card
- Up to 32 GB SD card support
- Include and internal SD card that can store 5000 files
- Auto feed dock
- Can scan while charging
- Different resolution selection from 300 to 1200 dpi
- Color LCD display
Fujitsu ScanSnap IX1500
The Fujitsu ScanSnap IX1500 is a good color duplex document scanner that makes you fall in love while you get into this device.
Although this entry-level scanner is specially designed for home or small office documents which will allow you to scan fast and accurately.
The device comes with 6 by 11.5 by 6.0 inches in volume and 7.5 pounds in weight. The key features of this scanner device are,
- Advanced paper feeding system
- Easy to use
- 3-inch touch screen
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, and single PC connectivity
- Can connect with smartphones and tablets
- Can scan 30 pages per minute for a one-sided page and 60 images per minute for a two-sided page
- Accurate OCR
- Strong software bundle with financial data support
- Character recognition not perfect
- Lack of Ethernet support
The Epson DS-320 is a portable duplex document scanner that is so fast and accurate in the scanning task.
This lightweight photo scanner with the feeder is also durable and can give high-quality image scanning performance.
This device comes with 2.4 pounds in weight and 2 by 11.3 by 3.5 inches at volume. The product features some great options which are,
- Automatic document feeder
- Compact, lightweight, and portable document feeder
- USB 3.0 connectivity for PC and Mac
- Highly accurate OCR
- Fast scanning and saving
- Comprehensive software bundle
- Three-color RGB LED capable of scanning documents up to at up to 600 dpi resolutions
- 25 ppm and 50 ipm speeds
- ISIS and TWAIN drivers
- No wireless and mobile scanning capability
- Flimsy adjustable page guides
- Lacks battery
Epson WorkForce ES-400
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 is a compact document photo scanner with a feeder. If you want to have a high-end model but don’t want to spend many dollars, then it could be a great option for you.
This scanner device ensures an easy and convenient way to scan documents and photos. It includes intuitive software that enables auto file naming, preview, upload, and email options.
The entire device comes with 8.1 pounds in weight and 6.9 by 11.6 by 6.6 inches at volume. Here are some key features of this photo scanner with feeder.
- 35 ppm and 70 ipm speed
- Supports USB connectivity
- High-quality scans
- Easy to use interface
- Good text recognition
- Searchable PDF formats
- Fast scanning
- Low price
- Unimpressive OCR performance
- Finicky document feeder
- Slower than other high-end models
Plustek Ephoto Z300
Plustek isn’t a popular name and you may don’t hear this before. The Plustek Ephoto Z300 is a photo scanner with a feeder that requires your consideration before buying one.
This scanner features advanced image enhancement capabilities and it can easily scan 3×5, 5×7, 4×6, 8×10, A4, and letter size photos with unmatched precision.
Also, this scanning machine is efficient and easy to use. With other scanning features here are the main of this photo scanner with feeder,
- Built-in nuance OCR scanner enables the creation of editable files
- Provides remarkable color and image corrections
- 35 ppm and 70 ipm speed
- Great price
- Fast photo scanning
- Designed to minimize potential harms to photos
- Scans up to letter-size prints
- Mediocre scan quality for photos
- Limited document scanning abilities
- Manual document feeder
Epson FastFoto FF-680W
The FastFoto FF-680W is a tangible upgrade from Epson’s previous FF-640W. It is a sheet-fed document scanner that comes with 6.9 by 11.7 by 6.7 inches at volume.
This exclusive photo scanner with feeder has an impressive resolution of up to 1200 dpi and guarantees hassle-free scanning performance for all types of documents.
The key features of this scanner are,
- High-resolution print documents
- Fast and convenient
- Up to 45 ppm speed
- Auto upload feature allows instant sharing
- Scans to searchable PDF
- Solid OCR performance
- Decent as a document scanner
- Safe touch technology ideal for scanning a range of photo size
- Slow in photo scanning
Brother DSmobile 620
The Brother DSmobile 620 is an inexpensive and basic scanner that can be used as a portable or desktop scanner.
This photo scanner with feeder comes with just 14 ounces in weights and measures 1.4 by 11.4 by 2.1 inches at volume.
Here are some main features of this scanner,
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Versatile and can run scanning operations when you moving
- Up to 8 ppm in speed
- USB power connectivity
- Low cost
- Capable document management software
- Built-in OCR
- Can’t handle business cards well
Doxie Q scanner
Doxie Q is the clever new wireless rechargeable paper scanner which includes a simplex automatic document feeder, rechargeable battery, and computer free wireless design.
It comes with just 1.8 pounds in weight and 1.6 by 11.5 by 3.1 inches at volume. It scans accurately and supports one-sided scanning of multipage documents.
The main features of this Doxie Q scanner are,
- Accurate OCR
- Scan anywhere- no computer required
- File open to automatically scan everything
- Wi-Fi connectivity through iOS mobile devices, PC and Mac
- 8 page ADF
- Rechargeable and durable battery
- 300 or 600 dpi resolution
- 8 GB mini SD card
- The software requires extensive user interactivity
- Searchable PDF is slow
- Can’t scan directly to a computer
Xerox DocuMate 152i
With a powerful suite of bundled software, Xerox DocuMate 152i is a budget photo scanner with a feeder that features all the necessary options you need in a scanner.
Here are the main features of this scanner,
- Fast scanning, can scan up to 25 ppm and 50 ipm
- 2500 pager per day duty cycle
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- Quick organizations
- Image enhancement technology
- One-touch scanning
- Allows searchable PDF
- PC and Mac connectivity
- Good OCR performance
- Lacks business card reading software
Epson FastFoto FF 640
The Epson WorkForce ES 400 is designed to use it perfectly for the home or office. It is a reliable photo print scanner with an easy to use interface.
Here are some main features of this scanner,
- Scans up to 35 ppm and 70 ipm speed
- 50 page ADF
- Scan business and ID cards
- Epson Scan smart software
- TWAIN driver
- Searchable PDF
- Scan to cloud storage accounts
- Poor text recognition in document scanning
- Photo scanning software could be improved
The above list of the best photo scanners with the feeder is created by expert’s opinion. You can easily be one of them for sure.