The USA Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of this Site
Please study this page thoroughly of the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). This will govern your access to and use of The USA Service Website. By accessing the website or registering on the website, you agree to these terms and conditions at your own risk. In this page, the words “we”, “us”, “our” will indicate The USA Service website. We may amend the Terms from time to time, giving no prior notice. So check these Terms frequently for modifications. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any objectives from this site.
Age restrictions and access
By submitting information through this Site, you show that you are a United States of America inhabitant over the age of 18.
Particularly Forbidden Uses
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals using official services of The USA Service. The USA Service requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Giving information which is incomplete, false, misleading, inaccurate or not your own
- Imposture of another person
- Posting copyrighted materials or owned by a third party.
- Transferring or transmitting (in any way) information or software available on this site to foreign countries in violation of US export control laws
- For any illegal, obscene, fraudulent or immoral purpose
- Seeking others to perform or participate in any illegal acts
- Violation of any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local constitution
- To disobey or violate our intellectual property rights or others.
- To harass, harm, defame, slander, intimidate, or discriminate others.
- Uploading or transmitting viruses or any other form of malicious code
- Collecting or tracking the personal information of others
- To spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape in the website
- Intrusive with or avoid the security features of the Service or any related website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or other website by infringing on any unauthorized use.
To violate of system or network security may result in civil or criminal accountability. The USA Service will investigate occurrences and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the users. You are not permitted to infringe or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Access to data not intended for that user or a server or account where the user is not authorized to access
- Attempts to investigate, scan or test system or network vulnerabilities or violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interrupt service on any user, administrator or network
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions, advertising products or services
- Creating any TCP / IP packet header or other part of the header information in any email
Throughout the use of this Site, you may be requested to provide certain information.
License to use website
- You can view pages from our website in a web browser
- You are allowed to Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- You can Print pages from our website
- You are permitted to use the services of our website using a web browser.
- It is acceptable to use our website for your own personal and business purposes. Do not use our website for any other purposes.
- Other than permitted terms and conditions, you must not edit or modify any objectives on our website.
- You cannot republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- This is prohibited to sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- You are forbidden to exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- You must not avoid or bypass, or attempt to avoid or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
We preserve the right to decline service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (excluding credit card details), may be encrypted. And it can involve transmissions over different networks. Also it can change to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card details are always encrypted during network transformations. You cannot replicate, copy, resell or develop any part of the Service. You may not have access to the Service or any communication on the website through which this service is provided, without our express written consent.
Limitation of liability
We cannot give you guarantee or warranty of our Services that it may be interrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You agree that we may from time to time suspend the service or cancel the service at any time, without notifying you. There are other states or authorities that do not allow for the limit of debt for a series of damages or outbreaks. In such cases or in certain circumstances, our debt will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You are giving consent to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The USA Service and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners. This list also includes officers, directors, agents, contractors, subcontractors, licensors, service providers, suppliers, interns and employees. You are harmless from any claim or demand. It also includes reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful or invalid; such provision shall be valid to the extent permitted by applicable law. The optional part will be considered as separate from these Terms and Conditions. Such determination will not affect the authenticity and performance of the remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the persons acquired prior to the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms and Conditions apply unless you terminate them or us.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be managed by and interpreted according to the laws of the United States of America. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of state and federal courts in the USA to resolve any disputes.